Hockey Canada Registration Help
Every Hockey Canada affiliated organization across Canada uses the Hockey Canada registration system for players.
As of the 2021-2022 Season, Hockey Canada has implemented a brand new registration platform. This platform has existing player registration information within the system, however previous accounts to login will not work and have to be created fresh.
Here are some directions to guide you on the way:
1. Create your new Hockey Canada Account. Click here
- Enter email address you wish to register with the HCR 3.0 for all registrations
- Enter First name
- Enter Last name
- Enter password
- Confirm password by entering again
- Select [Sign Up]
- On the next screen you will have an area to enter the Verification code that has been emailed to the address you used above
- This email will come from HCR Hockey Canada, with a Subject: Verification Code, check your Junk Mail if appears not to be sent
- Enter the six digit verification code sent
- You will then be taken to Login screen, enter your email address, then enter the password you set
- That’s it! You now should be at the registration selection page to start the registration process.
- Select either Existing Participant or New Participant.
The above only needs to completed once to access HCR 3.0.
2. Once you have created your account, you can login here.
Below are Hockey Canada tutorial videos on registering.
Register an existing participant (from the old Hockey Canada system)
Register a new participant (who has not been registered with Hockey Canada prior)
Register multiple family members